—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
indy2012 Wrote: 20 minutes ago (1:28 PM) You have already given up...one week out of the loss and you are done.......we need to get things working or we are all screwed.......and I don't mean to be condescending, but people like you are the reason Obama won, you pushed out any moderation and said do it our way no compromise......as far as I am concerned you work for Obama..... ------------------ Nice way to try and shift the blame. More condescension doesn't change my perspective. I'll never give up, or give in. I know, without a doubt, based on Obama's past history and liberals as a group, that compromise only happens with them when you come around to their POV. And no, people like me are NOT the reason he won. He won because he
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago