Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
wtmoore, since you're such a Useful Infidel, maybe these facts will help you out: http://www.wbtv.com/story/20174388/egypts-top-judges-slam-presidents-new-powers http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-thanks-muslim-brotherhoods-morsi-assist-truce_663794.html http://www.france24.com/en/20121123-morsi-protesters-torch-muslim-brotherhood-offices-egypt http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/m/mohamed_morsi/index.html
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago