Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
thom112 Wrote: 8 minutes ago (7:44 PM) I heard Ovomit went to a " ma and Pa" book store today. You know a store that will probably have an out of business sign hanging in the door because ma and pa are probably part of "The Evil Rich". ------------------- No doubt it was one that was checked for its suitable political bent. However, this shows just out of touch he is. Friends who live there said the store was closed for hours before his visit so the Secret Service could clear it and closed while he was inside. How much money did the store owner lose while letting him wonder around alone with his kids?
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago