For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been revealed that an unknown patient, medical personnel simply refer to as PMA 1454, was the first successful brain transplant recipient. Unfortunately, the only brain compatible with the individual, was that of a donkey. The patient is recovering physically, though mentally it will remain un-equipped for anything more stressful than staring off in the distance and smelling its own droppings.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago