For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Suckin' on chili dogs outside the tastee freeze Diane's sittin' on Jacky's lap He's got his hand between her knees Jacky say Hey Diane lets run off Behind a shady tree Dribble off those Bobby Brooks Let me do what I please. And Jacky Say Oh yeah, life goes on.....
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago