For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Suckin' on chili dogs outside the tastee freeze Diane's sittin' on Jacky's lap He's got his hand between her knees Jacky say Hey Diane lets run off Behind a shady tree Dribble off those Bobby Brooks Let me do what I please. And Jacky Say Oh yeah, life goes on.....
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago