For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Nah, he walks on water, turns water into wine, makes the blind see, etc. He's "all that"! It STILL has to be Bush's fault.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago