For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Nah, he walks on water, turns water into wine, makes the blind see, etc. He's "all that"! It STILL has to be Bush's fault.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago