In response to:
I do blame Obama (and the Dems before him) for the bad economy but that is a whole different subject. But I never had any expectation of a Democrat (Obama) to remove Clinton's ban. I voted for a Republican to do it and other things. As it turns out, Bush just co-opted Democrat ideas. My point is I'm disillusioned with both parties. That is why I'm on strike (Atlas Shrugged). I'm minimizing or eliminating my tax liability by eliminating my income. Living off of savings now.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014