In response to:
I do blame Obama (and the Dems before him) for the bad economy but that is a whole different subject. But I never had any expectation of a Democrat (Obama) to remove Clinton's ban. I voted for a Republican to do it and other things. As it turns out, Bush just co-opted Democrat ideas. My point is I'm disillusioned with both parties. That is why I'm on strike (Atlas Shrugged). I'm minimizing or eliminating my tax liability by eliminating my income. Living off of savings now.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago