Aggregated at Twitchy are a selection of tweets from small business owners who have been forced, unwillingly, to fire employees in order to survive a second Obama term. Perhaps one of the most poignant was this: "This morning dad was sad because he knew he'd have to lay off people due to ObamaCare costs. #ThanksObama."
There are larger businesses already announcing layoffs, as well. Among those doing so just in the 48 hours since President Obama was reelected are:
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago