I dissected Obama's "worst speech yet" back in April (he hasn't topped it since, though he's come close), so why not write the uplifting companion piece? Romney does most of the heavy lifting for me, taking a rhetorical battering ram to the president's insulting and demeaning "you didn't build that" remarks in Virginia over the weekend. The presumptive Republican nominee hit the trail in Irwin, Pennsylvania yesterday afternoon and just unloaded on his opponent, savaging the president's ubiquitous strawmen and mounting a spirited defense of merit, individual accomplishment and American...
I was EXCITED!....OVERJOYED! They reported that Romney had "taken the president out of context......................d@mn!.............................I thought they said "taken the president out, and shot him". THEN, he'd be a felon...........hmmm............or maybe a HERO! Most of the l!btards probably a "felon" is a cat anyway. MG! The American Public School system! Sent the corpse men to college, so the president can "create" jobs in all 57 states! Ya can't make this cr@p up....we need to get serious! Just check out the posts from "GoodGuy". ;)
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 4 hours ago