The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
I was bein' facetious anywho. ;)
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago