As I understand it (and to my great dismay) U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s unsubstantiated -- and subsequently discredited -- “claim” she is Native American has demonstrably failed to hurt her political prospects. In fact, according to a PPP survey conducted earlier this month, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) holds a paltry five percentage point lead over his Democratic challenger; and a MassINC poll...
In response to:
The test is simple. Swab the inside of her cheek. Conduct a DNA analysis. Native American DNA is unique. Enough bull s--t.
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 4 hours ago