As I understand it (and to my great dismay) U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s unsubstantiated -- and subsequently discredited -- “claim” she is Native American has demonstrably failed to hurt her political prospects. In fact, according to a PPP survey conducted earlier this month, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) holds a paltry five percentage point lead over his Democratic challenger; and a MassINC poll...
In response to:
The test is simple. Swab the inside of her cheek. Conduct a DNA analysis. Native American DNA is unique. Enough bull s--t.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014