As I understand it (and to my great dismay) U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s unsubstantiated -- and subsequently discredited -- “claim” she is Native American has demonstrably failed to hurt her political prospects. In fact, according to a PPP survey conducted earlier this month, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) holds a paltry five percentage point lead over his Democratic challenger; and a MassINC poll...
In response to:
The test is simple. Swab the inside of her cheek. Conduct a DNA analysis. Native American DNA is unique. Enough bull s--t.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago