Hear hear. As a female who plays in a rough and tumble sport of a different kind, I don't expect any special treatment. If I get special treatment, I have a talk with that person's trainer. He or she can find a way to show that person that you're NOT respecting your opponent by going easy on her, only assuming that she can't handle it.

The ‘Risk’ of Being Poor

lamiablk Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 4:43 PM
Fred75 - Hahahaha :) Awesome!

What I Ask of Romney and Obama

lamiablk Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 3:35 PM
Paulus - Exactly, that's because "the people" are largely ignorant of the way govt works. It's only in the modern age that most people even have an acquaintance with the person they vote for in the election. Sadly, "acquaintance" is usually where they leave it :(

What I Ask of Romney and Obama

lamiablk Wrote: Sep 05, 2012 3:26 PM
Have to agree with you layopinions. Not only do we not operate in a vacuum, we operate with allies. If we ignore our allies instead of standing with them, where will our allies be when we need help?
Hear hear Curtis
80% of the nay votes in the Senate for the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 were Democrats. 75% of the nay votes in the House were Democrats. Without Republican support, it would never have passed. You are the one trying to change history and facts, goshdarn.
Silly george washington, there aren't any liberal racists - well according to liberals anyway. Kind of like that stupid pronouncement that minorities can't be racist...

Selling Sex and Candy?

lamiablk Wrote: Aug 31, 2012 12:31 PM
Really? My husband thought it was hilarious. So did I for that matter. Maybe it's because we tease each other about that. Besides, if someone cheated at a game with me, I certainly wouldn't feel very charitable toward him. :)

Selling Sex and Candy?

lamiablk Wrote: Aug 31, 2012 12:20 PM
Kali - Neither is Maxim magazine... If someone's children are reading that, well, that's the parents' fault.

CodePink Won't Make me Blush or See Red

lamiablk Wrote: Aug 30, 2012 4:28 PM
Thank you for that image... I think ;) It certainly made me laugh!