Impeaching Holder is a Good First Start

lambsev Wrote: May 23, 2013 7:09 AM
If you can find it, read "Witness" by Whittaker Chambers. And this is available on Amazon: Red Star Over Hollywood: The Film Colony's Long Romance with the Left by Ronald Radosh and Allis Radosh

Impeaching Holder is a Good First Start

lambsev Wrote: May 23, 2013 7:04 AM
If you can find it, read "Witness" by Whittaker Chambers!

Impeaching Holder is a Good First Start

lambsev Wrote: May 23, 2013 6:23 AM
One of the most sinister strategies and tactics the socialist/communist/atheist left wing ever implemented was establishing "labor" unions for government employees. I fear many left wing radicals have been advanced to high leadership positions in the bureaucracies. They implement policy under democrat administrations and endure the appointments of republican cabinets. The unions have mad it impossible to fire almost anyone in the federal government. Job security undergirds the growth of the fed, not only, but govt jobs pay better than private sector equivalents! Alinksy rules the fed from his grave.

Drinking the Same-Sex "Marriage" Kool-Aid

lambsev Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 2:29 AM
I saw Jim Wallis on the Jon Stewart show. Jeshurun waxed fat? IMHO yes. I forgive him, because but for the grace of God there go I. But he needs to be called out more often. Perhaps he is a tare. Lord this life is very difficult at times, and it is painful to discern evil and delusion in so many quarters. I would just rather be wrong about folks like Jim Wallis. Help us Jesus, come back soon OK? Amen AMEN

Drinking the Same-Sex "Marriage" Kool-Aid

lambsev Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 2:23 AM
The sad fact is that many heterosexuals are so materially oriented that they practice birth control and abortion, and many never marry. Fear not, the meek shall inherit the earth!
I think what is quite evident is that there are demons at work in these doctors and those who work at abortion clinics. It is said that that serial killers get a thrill from the act of taking a life, of exercising this ultimate power over another soul. The lust for power is very real. I suppose that the rewards satan promises for the destruction of lives is quite large. But the irony is that (we believe) these babies go to heaven! What is satan up to? He is destroying adult lives, the lives of the parents, doctors, "health care" providers, politicians, and the general public who feel empowered by this act which "frees" them to enjoy life unencumbered by children. God will forgive and I do forgive, but it is murder and it is sin.

What's Next for Ben Carson?

lambsev Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 11:34 AM

What's Next for Ben Carson?

lambsev Wrote: Mar 03, 2013 11:34 AM
I have failed at 90% of everything I have undertaken so far, yet I believe I am qualified to be president. How much more is Dr. Ben Carson !!!
"...not all of one kind but all." Gee Al, haven't you heard that there is only one RACE, the HUMAN RACE? Here is a better quote: "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Do you know that quote, Al? Or this one? "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord..."
It is very troubling that the senate has been so easily manipulated in their approval of Presidential nominees, and I fear that it is the "power" of the liberal media over public opinion that bullies the incumbents who are afraid to alienate their constituencies, and thereby fail to be re-elected. It not a new thing either! Cowardice before right principle is satanically inspired everywhere, but not in everyone. Don't let other peoples opinions govern your behavior, unless their names are Abba, Jesus and Holy Spirit!