I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
When was Yeshua the Messiah born and why is it important.(Deuteronomy 12:30-32; 13:6-8) The Bible clearly states that followers of our Savior should not follow the ways of the pagans. Yeshua also demonstrated his perfect obedience to his Heavenly Father's commandments. The 4th commandment states; keep holy the Sabbath day and Yeshua faithfully observed all the Sabbaths. Yeshua is the holy one; the Messiah and King who is Lord of the Sabbath. There are 7 high Sabbaths which are Holy Sabbaths commemorating the fulfillment of promises that identify the Messiah and declare the Good News of his kingdom. Modern Christianity has adopted pagan idolatry and forgotten the purpose of the Messiah's birth was to establish him as the soon coming King.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 1 hour ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago