I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
The day of Atonement is the great event when Satan will be bound for 1000 years and also the moment when the marriage of the Lamb with the Saints will occur. The feast of Tabernacles is the beginning of the kingdom of the Heavenly Father on earth. All the high Sabbaths are important commanded assemblies for all faithful followers of the Messiah and they will be celebrated in the kingdom. (Zechariah 14:16-19) If you would carefully examine the gospel of Luke it would become evident that the information is accurately provided and point to the time of the Messiahs birth which is the feast of Tabernacles. The title Tabernacles means to dwell with and the Eternal promised to Tabernacle with his people.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago