I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Save by grace through Faith...Are you a follower of Messiah??? It is important to define a few points. 1st sin is lawlessness and Yeshua is Lord of the Sabbath and He did not do away with is Heavenly Father's commandments; but he said your righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees. Yeshua said the Pharisees were hypocrites which means they taught the law but did not obey it. The apostle James said, “those who do what is right are righteous.” The Pharisees were making a profit off of the sins of the people and that behavior continues to this day in much of Christianity where sin is excused and the law is rejected and replaced by cheap grace.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014