I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Save by grace through Faith...Are you a follower of Messiah??? It is important to define a few points. 1st sin is lawlessness and Yeshua is Lord of the Sabbath and He did not do away with is Heavenly Father's commandments; but he said your righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees. Yeshua said the Pharisees were hypocrites which means they taught the law but did not obey it. The apostle James said, “those who do what is right are righteous.” The Pharisees were making a profit off of the sins of the people and that behavior continues to this day in much of Christianity where sin is excused and the law is rejected and replaced by cheap grace.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago