I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
The 2nd point that needs to be defined his grace. Grace is the act of showing mercy to those who repent and turn away from their sins. The apostle John says, “if anyone confesses their sin; then Yeshua is just and merciful to forgive and cleanse them from all unrighteousness.” Yeshua also asked, “who will love you more; those who have been forgiven much or forgiven little.” Yeshua did not excuse sin; but requires true repentance and a change of heart. The apostle Paul states that true circumcision is of the heart and being set free from the sinful nature is our Salvation. The apostle Peter stated that the Messiah lived the life of obedience and gave us an example to follow. Yeshua summed up the law in 2 parts the 1st keep the comandments.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago