I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
The 2nd point that needs to be defined his grace. Grace is the act of showing mercy to those who repent and turn away from their sins. The apostle John says, “if anyone confesses their sin; then Yeshua is just and merciful to forgive and cleanse them from all unrighteousness.” Yeshua also asked, “who will love you more; those who have been forgiven much or forgiven little.” Yeshua did not excuse sin; but requires true repentance and a change of heart. The apostle Paul states that true circumcision is of the heart and being set free from the sinful nature is our Salvation. The apostle Peter stated that the Messiah lived the life of obedience and gave us an example to follow. Yeshua summed up the law in 2 parts the 1st keep the comandments.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago