I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
It is important to understand that the burden of sin leads to death and anyone who continues in sinful lawlessness is on the path to eternal death. But the path of loving obedience and a clean moral conscience leads to eternal life. Yeshua said straight is the path and narrow is the gate that leads to eternal life and few are those that find it. Yeshua often used the term light as they play on the word; if the eye is sound than the body is filled with light. May the eyes of our hearts be enlightened by obedience to the truth as we are turned away from Satan's kingdom of darkness; which is the lawless and rebellious human nature. Yeshua sets us free from Satan's kingdom and brings us into his kingdom of light and obedience to his Father.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago