I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
A 3rd point must be defined; what is Faith. Yeshua said, “live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Eternal.” Faith is the process of growing in our understanding and discerning the difference between good and evil. And learning to do the will of our Heavenly Father. The Father's will is that we become like his Son. Also, Faith is the assurance of what we hope for. True Salvation is the hope of the resurrection of the Righteous who have overcome sin and Satan's evil spiritual influence by the power of the Spirit of the Messiah in true believers. The hope of the resurrection will occur at the return of the Messiah when he establishes his Heavenly Father's kingdom on earth. For it is written, “the law shall go out from Zion.”
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago