I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
A 3rd point must be defined; what is Faith. Yeshua said, “live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Eternal.” Faith is the process of growing in our understanding and discerning the difference between good and evil. And learning to do the will of our Heavenly Father. The Father's will is that we become like his Son. Also, Faith is the assurance of what we hope for. True Salvation is the hope of the resurrection of the Righteous who have overcome sin and Satan's evil spiritual influence by the power of the Spirit of the Messiah in true believers. The hope of the resurrection will occur at the return of the Messiah when he establishes his Heavenly Father's kingdom on earth. For it is written, “the law shall go out from Zion.”
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago