The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
They won't get mine to begin with.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago