The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
They won't get mine to begin with.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago