The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
They won't get mine to begin with.
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago