Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Not only that, but spending this country into oblivion. Let's see, another four years and our debt will be 20 trillion or more.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 6 hours ago