Yes, Nancy Pelosi is not an example of bad Catholic catechesis. Actually, she deliberately distorts it. She remains on the inside because Catholics represent the largest single voting block in the country, 60 million plus conservatively speaking, most of whom ARE actually poorly catechized. She knows that through dividing and conquering, that if she can skim off half of those who are too lazy to learn their faith, she has garnered herself a huge voting block for the progressive/left movement within the Democratic Party. Now, how do we counter this influence? One soul at a time. Do your part and catechize your fellow brothers and sisters in the faith!
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 4 hours ago