Yes, Nancy Pelosi is not an example of bad Catholic catechesis. Actually, she deliberately distorts it. She remains on the inside because Catholics represent the largest single voting block in the country, 60 million plus conservatively speaking, most of whom ARE actually poorly catechized. She knows that through dividing and conquering, that if she can skim off half of those who are too lazy to learn their faith, she has garnered herself a huge voting block for the progressive/left movement within the Democratic Party. Now, how do we counter this influence? One soul at a time. Do your part and catechize your fellow brothers and sisters in the faith!
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 43 mins ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago