Yes, Nancy Pelosi is not an example of bad Catholic catechesis. Actually, she deliberately distorts it. She remains on the inside because Catholics represent the largest single voting block in the country, 60 million plus conservatively speaking, most of whom ARE actually poorly catechized. She knows that through dividing and conquering, that if she can skim off half of those who are too lazy to learn their faith, she has garnered herself a huge voting block for the progressive/left movement within the Democratic Party. Now, how do we counter this influence? One soul at a time. Do your part and catechize your fellow brothers and sisters in the faith!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 8 hours ago