Yes, Nancy Pelosi is not an example of bad Catholic catechesis. Actually, she deliberately distorts it. She remains on the inside because Catholics represent the largest single voting block in the country, 60 million plus conservatively speaking, most of whom ARE actually poorly catechized. She knows that through dividing and conquering, that if she can skim off half of those who are too lazy to learn their faith, she has garnered herself a huge voting block for the progressive/left movement within the Democratic Party. Now, how do we counter this influence? One soul at a time. Do your part and catechize your fellow brothers and sisters in the faith!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014