Yes, Nancy Pelosi is not an example of bad Catholic catechesis. Actually, she deliberately distorts it. She remains on the inside because Catholics represent the largest single voting block in the country, 60 million plus conservatively speaking, most of whom ARE actually poorly catechized. She knows that through dividing and conquering, that if she can skim off half of those who are too lazy to learn their faith, she has garnered herself a huge voting block for the progressive/left movement within the Democratic Party. Now, how do we counter this influence? One soul at a time. Do your part and catechize your fellow brothers and sisters in the faith!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago