"In 1960, two-thirds (68%) of all twenty-somethings were married. In 2008, just 26% were." "To get a sense of how different attitudes were in the 1960s, perhaps this will do it. (M)arried women were asked, ‘In your opinion, do you think it is all right for a woman to have sexual relations before marriage...
This is the kind of response liberals have to even talking about the issues of the day. That's why we should simply ignore the fools like luke here.
It's no secret that marriage has been in decline in America, but most people don't realize how quickly it has been crumbling. The numbers are staggering and the sea change in attitude that has gone along with them would shock previous generations of Americans.
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago