TPers believe in the Constitution, which has no words at all about privacy or "right to choose". Therefore the laws relating to abortion are the prerogative of the individual states. The Dims frequently make false claims about our intentions, but in actuality the issue is simply one of government overreach.
We pause as a nation to give thanks this week. Thanksgiving Day is readily my favorite of patriotic holidays. As a requisite to taking in this article, I encourage you to read my Townhall article from one year ago on the history of the American Thanksgiving; You can find that article by clicking HERE.
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 22 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago