TPers believe in the Constitution, which has no words at all about privacy or "right to choose". Therefore the laws relating to abortion are the prerogative of the individual states. The Dims frequently make false claims about our intentions, but in actuality the issue is simply one of government overreach.
We pause as a nation to give thanks this week. Thanksgiving Day is readily my favorite of patriotic holidays. As a requisite to taking in this article, I encourage you to read my Townhall article from one year ago on the history of the American Thanksgiving; You can find that article by clicking HERE.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago