A good place to start would be the repeal of the 17th Amendment. That would give the States a place back at the Federal table as the Founders intended. Secondly, ending the Fed would also significantly reduce the governments ability to bribe individuals, businesses, foreign countries and run up trillions in debt. Add a balanced budget amendment and term limits (including the Supreme Court) and we should be on the way to recovery.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago