In response to:
McCain said it was legally voted on and passed in the Pelosi House. Shows how poorly educated on the Constitution McCain truly is. Now those poor who need insurance can get it as cheap as $260 / mo. But wait, thats a 60/40 schedule with a $4500 / yr deductible. So the poor making 1k / month will pay $260 + 40% + $4500 / yr deductible. So they won't sign up or they will with the cheapest plan and still use the emergency rooms. This is affordable ??? What a great deal...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- ‘Merica: Kids and parents take to Capitol Hill to protest sledding ban by sledding Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- Reports: Clinton email practices violated clear State Dept. rules, Clinton’s own directives Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- #TBT video: Walter Cronkite warns of an impending ice age Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- John Kerry: Maybe we do need to use military force to oust Assad after all Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Some Dems giving up on trying to spin Hillary’s e-mail fiasco, mumbling “who gives a sh*t?” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago