In response to:
McCain said it was legally voted on and passed in the Pelosi House. Shows how poorly educated on the Constitution McCain truly is. Now those poor who need insurance can get it as cheap as $260 / mo. But wait, thats a 60/40 schedule with a $4500 / yr deductible. So the poor making 1k / month will pay $260 + 40% + $4500 / yr deductible. So they won't sign up or they will with the cheapest plan and still use the emergency rooms. This is affordable ??? What a great deal...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 8 hours ago