Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Correction: Hitler was done in April of 1941 when he decided to invade Russia over the objections of all his generals. Hitler never came close to Moscow. By September of 1941 the Germans were still in their summer gear when it started snowing. The Russians kept pulling back knowing the Germans would soon be sitting ducks as they became bogged down in the tundra mud. Even the mighty German tanks had the wrong tracks for mud. The U.S. had no business getting involved in this conflict but FDR wanted in so he provoked the Japanese by cutting off their oil from Indonesia and funding the Flying Tigers from China among other things.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago