And continuing: It is very difficult to ensure you have a doctor within the region of the insurance you're purchasing when you regularly post to around the world. Military families would have to go thru the whole insurance market thing again every time they moved. Military coverage supports a very good military hospital system that trains our in-combat medical personnel. Shall I continue? As a decade-long military spouse who also worked on the successful Humana Tricare proposal in the private sector in the 90s, there are all kinds of other things wrong with this boneheaded idea.
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago