In response to:
No way your divisive ideology is dead, over, gone and not a moment to soon. You guys thought that Romney would win by a landslide but that didn't happen. It is the Republican party that was knocked off of its high horse. I believe that your decline will continue during the next midterm election cycle. Because, you guys just don't get it! America doesn't want or need your brand of politics anymore. We need to unite around our common citizenship and be willing to be reasonable when discussing our differences.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago