In response to:
No way your divisive ideology is dead, over, gone and not a moment to soon. You guys thought that Romney would win by a landslide but that didn't happen. It is the Republican party that was knocked off of its high horse. I believe that your decline will continue during the next midterm election cycle. Because, you guys just don't get it! America doesn't want or need your brand of politics anymore. We need to unite around our common citizenship and be willing to be reasonable when discussing our differences.
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago