In response to:
No way your divisive ideology is dead, over, gone and not a moment to soon. You guys thought that Romney would win by a landslide but that didn't happen. It is the Republican party that was knocked off of its high horse. I believe that your decline will continue during the next midterm election cycle. Because, you guys just don't get it! America doesn't want or need your brand of politics anymore. We need to unite around our common citizenship and be willing to be reasonable when discussing our differences.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago