In response to:
No way your divisive ideology is dead, over, gone and not a moment to soon. You guys thought that Romney would win by a landslide but that didn't happen. It is the Republican party that was knocked off of its high horse. I believe that your decline will continue during the next midterm election cycle. Because, you guys just don't get it! America doesn't want or need your brand of politics anymore. We need to unite around our common citizenship and be willing to be reasonable when discussing our differences.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago