Good piece, Col. North. Like Hugh Hewitt's "The Brief Against Obama," this outlines in simple language what many Obamazombies still refuse to see, that this man's election to the highest office in the land was based not on competence or character but on something totally unrelated to his ability to do the job. And he showed no interest in learning how to do that job, preferring instead to enjoy the trappings of the office and ignore everything else.
When Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Livingston and Roger Sherman sat down to draft the Declaration of Independence, they began with a "Bill of Particulars" against King George III. They accused the monarch of "repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States." Now, 236 years later, "We the People" are about to decide whom we should hire as our chief executive and commander in chief. It's an appropriate time to review the grievances of our Founding Fathers -- and examine the offenses committed by our present head of state.
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 4 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 44 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago