The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
This is BEAUTIFUL. I have always rankled as a taxpayer subsidizing unwed mothers. Joan Rivers added to that by saying she wasn't interested in subsidizing a welfare mother who could not name the fathers of her children on the fingers of one hand. I'm with you, Joan. I have never thought that one's reproductive system should be a career path, and if the mothers would actually PARENT their children instead of sitting them in front of the Xbox or big screen TV all day, it might not be so bad because the dynasty would end with THEM. But it doesn't. Yet another of the unintended consequences of a Democrat "program" for the poor.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 41 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago