Calling everyone a racist who disagrees with them or who dislikes the policies of Obama is going to make using the word "racist" as impotent as the analogy of the boy who cried "Wolf." Read Shelby Steele's "White Guilt" and learn from that. We have to stand up for PRINCIPLES. By their use of the word "racist," the Democrats are showing they have none. They can claim to be for the poor and the downtrodden--the "last and the least"--but they miss the point that the rising tide raises all boats. If people begin to do well in school or in business, EVERYONE benefits.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 8 hours ago