Calling everyone a racist who disagrees with them or who dislikes the policies of Obama is going to make using the word "racist" as impotent as the analogy of the boy who cried "Wolf." Read Shelby Steele's "White Guilt" and learn from that. We have to stand up for PRINCIPLES. By their use of the word "racist," the Democrats are showing they have none. They can claim to be for the poor and the downtrodden--the "last and the least"--but they miss the point that the rising tide raises all boats. If people begin to do well in school or in business, EVERYONE benefits.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago