Calling everyone a racist who disagrees with them or who dislikes the policies of Obama is going to make using the word "racist" as impotent as the analogy of the boy who cried "Wolf." Read Shelby Steele's "White Guilt" and learn from that. We have to stand up for PRINCIPLES. By their use of the word "racist," the Democrats are showing they have none. They can claim to be for the poor and the downtrodden--the "last and the least"--but they miss the point that the rising tide raises all boats. If people begin to do well in school or in business, EVERYONE benefits.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago