Calling everyone a racist who disagrees with them or who dislikes the policies of Obama is going to make using the word "racist" as impotent as the analogy of the boy who cried "Wolf." Read Shelby Steele's "White Guilt" and learn from that. We have to stand up for PRINCIPLES. By their use of the word "racist," the Democrats are showing they have none. They can claim to be for the poor and the downtrodden--the "last and the least"--but they miss the point that the rising tide raises all boats. If people begin to do well in school or in business, EVERYONE benefits.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014