Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Everybody has a price and it looks like Obama and his Chicago Thug machine have found Rick Scott's bottom line. My suggestion is that anyone running for a GOP office had better have lived a clean life.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago