On Oct. 19, 2009, Deputy Attorney General David Ogden released a memo that instructed the Department of Justice not to focus federal resources "on individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana."...
Stockton voters always go Progressive. After Al Gore admitted the ethanol plan was not going to work Stockton re-opened their ethanol plant. The city is bankrupt and they've just sworn in a whole new passel of Progressives. Morons expecting a different result from the same actions. Big "Duh" for Duh-mocrat.
Like a lot of Californians, Stockton businessman Matt Davies, 34, expected that when Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the new administration would not prosecute medical marijuana dispensaries operating under a law passed by California voters in 1996. After all, as a candidate, Obama contended that he saw federal enforcement against medical marijuana as a waste of resources.
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago