There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
It would never occur to them to budget their money, plan before they have a baby, and be able to take care of themselves and their "issue." I worked my entire life (1964-1998) paying taxes to subsidize the lifestyle of unwed mothers in California. All those half-brothers and sisters with no fathers in the picture can thank me for their big screen television, comfortable environment (no worries about keeping the thermostat low in a Section 8 house), their $200 warmup jackets and Air Jordan shoes. I lived on peanut butter and crackers when I had too much month left at the end of my money. Did that so the parasites on welfare could eat fast food every meal if they so chose.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 9 hours ago