Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Are we surprised at any of this? Since when has Obama done ANYTHING but campaign. He has had to be GOADED into making the call to kill the Somali pirates right after he was immaculated in '08; I don't think he was in the Situation Room during the Bin Laden raid--it looks like a Photoshopped image of a little man in casual clothes--and he preferred to head to Las Vegas or The View (or somewhere "more fun") when Hurricane Sandy was laying waste to the East Coast.
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 3 hours ago