Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Are we surprised at any of this? Since when has Obama done ANYTHING but campaign. He has had to be GOADED into making the call to kill the Somali pirates right after he was immaculated in '08; I don't think he was in the Situation Room during the Bin Laden raid--it looks like a Photoshopped image of a little man in casual clothes--and he preferred to head to Las Vegas or The View (or somewhere "more fun") when Hurricane Sandy was laying waste to the East Coast.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago