The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Anyone who votes a second time for the current empty suit in the White House is not operating on all cylinders. Anything Obama has taken credit for has been the result of the efforts of other people (operating on plans that were in place before Barry raised his right hand and took the oath on Lincoln's own Bible). When he makes a mistake, he doubles and triples down on the same failed policies--and now he wants another four years? Sadly, there are braindead, parasitical or racist voters who will run to the polls and pull the lever by anyone with a D following his/her name. I saw a Poster: "America or Obama. You can't have both." I'm voting for the lady.
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago