The Presidential Inauguration Committee set a goal of raising $50 million for Barack Obama's second inauguration, but have turned to big corporations and big labor unions in order to make it there. AT&T, Bank of America, FedEx, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all on the official list of inauguration donors this year. Joining those corporations are the American Federation of Government Employees, the American Postal Workers Union,...
We are witnessing the sad and dark days of America !
President Obama's 2009 inauguration was bolstered by the feelings of "hope and change" that boosted the President to electoral victory. His official inauguration committee eschewed corporate donations back then, but times have changed dramatically.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago