The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
Just as the Democrat party is the Political Arm, the National Education Association the Educational Arm, all the dominant media, TV and print, are nothing more or less than the Media/Propaganda Arm for the Humanist movement in America. They are America'a Trojan Horse, America's enemy! Their goal is to dismantle the thought of God, the Bible and what they perceive as Christianity, the Family and home as God ordained it, and the thought of Man as being created in the image of God. America's moral, social and religious foundations are being eroded and chipped away by this enemy. And if you don't know what Humanism is, then by all means read Humanist Manifesto I, II and III. You will find them on the internet.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago