Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Passing strange that conservative radio is seen as the guilty party. So, when a large segment of society refuse to follow the Democrats and liberal/left down the path of abortion on demand, 'homosexual marriage', Socialism, out-of-control welfare give-aways, insane spending anti-captisalism, anti-God, et al., WE are causing division ? Conservative Talk radio has EXPOSED to America the real divisive ones who are bent on destroying the moral, social and religious foundations.
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago