As illegal immigration picks up with rumors of amnesty on Capitol Hill and as Customs and Border Protection reconsiders cutting manpower and patrols at the border, Townhall has obtained exclusive footage of dangerous and illegal activity in the Arizona desert close to the border with Mexico.
First, footage dated March 7, 2013 from a Border Patrol surveillance camera shows a group of illegal immigrants working for Mexican cartels loading drugs into the trunk of a car in the Arizona desert.
Arizona has seen a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago