Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
Liberals i have a couple more questions for you: As i asked before, are you ready to go to war and die for you beliefs? Are you ready to see the United States spit apart and go through another civil war? Are you willing to see your family and friends killing each other in defense of these beliefs? Do you think that gun owners will just lay down their arms and give up? Are you ready to see UN troops come into your country and murder Americans? You might consider these questions when you think about infringing on the right to keep and bear arms. This is one right we will not give up without a fight. We are willing to defend this constitutional right not just with words in a debate, but if pushed into it with arms.
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Clay Biles, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 44 minutes ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago