Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
Liberals i have a couple more questions for you: As i asked before, are you ready to go to war and die for you beliefs? Are you ready to see the United States spit apart and go through another civil war? Are you willing to see your family and friends killing each other in defense of these beliefs? Do you think that gun owners will just lay down their arms and give up? Are you ready to see UN troops come into your country and murder Americans? You might consider these questions when you think about infringing on the right to keep and bear arms. This is one right we will not give up without a fight. We are willing to defend this constitutional right not just with words in a debate, but if pushed into it with arms.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago