My friend and eminent healthcare policy expert Avik Roy's work is typically brilliant and indispensable -- which is why I was intrigued when I saw him tweet out a column he'd written back in February arguing that conservatives should root for Harry Reid to succeed in nuking the Senate filibuster. Republicans, he says, will sooner or later benefit from the new order; a future GOP-controlled upper chamber will be empowered to pass important...
Get rid of Reid and bring efficiency and fairness back to government. He's a jerk and an Obummer puppet!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago