So we're supposed to be surprised at this behaviour?
There's plenty that doesn't smell right about the Obama presidency -- the czars, the lack of transparency, the willingness to use taxpayer money for political ends. But nothing -- nothing -- is worse than this president's unprecedented penchant for using his bully pulpit to attack specific individuals (or small groups of individuals) whose only "sin" is that they disagree with him.
Kimberly Strassel sets out the latest example:
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago