Behind all this busy work for bureaucrats and ideologues is the idea that there is something wrong if a community does not have an even or random distribution of various kinds of people. This arbitrary assumption is that the absence of evenness or randomness -- whether in employment, housing or innumerable other...
What most liberal politicians are trying to do is not get people to live together or get along. What they are doing is diluting the white voting blocks by moving more and more ghetto dwelling democrat voters into the white neighborhoods. Here in Florida, we have the 3rd Congressional district for the barely educated, mumbo talking Corrine "the clown" Brown. It looks like a snake slithering it's way from north Jacksonville to Daytona, encompassing every predominately black neighborhood for over 100 miles. All up and down this corridor, they are planting section 8 housing developements into the more predominantly white towns and communities.
Apparently the soaring national debt and the threat of a nuclear Iran are not enough to occupy the government's time, because the Obama administration is pushing to force Westchester County, N.Y., to create more low-income housing, in order to mix and match classes and races to fit the government's preconceptions.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 58 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago