Behind all this busy work for bureaucrats and ideologues is the idea that there is something wrong if a community does not have an even or random distribution of various kinds of people. This arbitrary assumption is that the absence of evenness or randomness -- whether in employment, housing or innumerable other...
What most liberal politicians are trying to do is not get people to live together or get along. What they are doing is diluting the white voting blocks by moving more and more ghetto dwelling democrat voters into the white neighborhoods. Here in Florida, we have the 3rd Congressional district for the barely educated, mumbo talking Corrine "the clown" Brown. It looks like a snake slithering it's way from north Jacksonville to Daytona, encompassing every predominately black neighborhood for over 100 miles. All up and down this corridor, they are planting section 8 housing developements into the more predominantly white towns and communities.
Apparently the soaring national debt and the threat of a nuclear Iran are not enough to occupy the government's time, because the Obama administration is pushing to force Westchester County, N.Y., to create more low-income housing, in order to mix and match classes and races to fit the government's preconceptions.
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 9 minutes ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago