In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
Thank our most serious enemy - the media. Imagine how hard the media is going to work against Romney. We must work twice as hard as they do, if we're going to save this nation for our heirs. We MUST morph the Tea Party, for as long as it takes, into a massive boycott media sponsors movement. If Walmart receives 5 million letters explaining we will stop doing business with you - forever - if you continue advertising with MSM, do you think they'll risk it? If we end up having liberal stores and conservative stores, all the better. We'll see how long the liberal ones stay in business. How long did Air America last?
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago