The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago