The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago