The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago