The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago