Obamacare is Not a Sure Thing

kurt35 Wrote: Dec 04, 2012 6:40 AM
Not to worry, Comrade Obama will simply issue an executive order forcing states to swallow Obamacare. He will bully them into submission.

Fiscal Cliff Notes

kurt35 Wrote: Dec 04, 2012 3:45 AM
You are just another blood sucking parasite who wants to steal other people's money for themselves. Get a life and get a job you loser.

An Overdue Book

kurt35 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 4:05 AM
With Obama's looming tax hikes I have also decided to hold on to my money rather than invest it.
We need to face the hard reality that Obama used his power to buy votes. Only then can we figure out a way to stop this ugly practice. Its very hard to unseat an incumbent that lavishes government largesse on voters.

Mitt Wasn't All Wrong About "Gifts"

kurt35 Wrote: Nov 20, 2012 8:42 AM
When Obama gests his amnesty it will swamp this nation with an army of Dem voters. Texas, the last great red state, will instantly turn blue.
Who the hell is Bill Kristol?
Jindal raised a big red flag in a recent speech in which he seemed to favor government subisidies of alternative energy - ala Solyndra. He ridiculed the phrase Drill baby drill - the one energy source that is viable and requires not a dime from taxpayers.
I just wonder why Obama had that guy thrown in jail for a year over the video, when Bengazi had nothing to do with it.

The Need to Explain

kurt35 Wrote: Nov 19, 2012 3:10 AM
the GOP needs to bring Thomas Sowell (a former student of Milton Friedman) on board as a consultant to candidates so he can teach them about basic economics so they can effectivele get the message out.

Fiscal Cliff? Tax the Rich

kurt35 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 10:57 PM
Just tax the rich who voted for Obama. They wanted him so much, they should pay the consequences.

Hurrah for the Fiscal Cliff

kurt35 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 10:40 PM
Im with you on this. Im putting all my available cash into gold and waiting out the storm. I was going to invest in property if Romney had won, now I will just hold on to my money lest Obama get his dirty paws on it to pay for Obamacare.