In response to:
olerocker, not trying to be a jerk towards you, really. However, if your opinions are the result of your personal experience, your experiences have been very different from mine. Gold is money. Cash is not money, it is a medium of exchange. Gold can frequently be traded directly for goods and services. In those instances where cash is required, gold can be traded for cash prior to the transaction. Gold's value is constant. Gold isn't rising, the dollar is spiralling down.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago