In response to:
olerocker, not trying to be a jerk towards you, really. However, if your opinions are the result of your personal experience, your experiences have been very different from mine. Gold is money. Cash is not money, it is a medium of exchange. Gold can frequently be traded directly for goods and services. In those instances where cash is required, gold can be traded for cash prior to the transaction. Gold's value is constant. Gold isn't rising, the dollar is spiralling down.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014