In response to:
olerocker, not trying to be a jerk towards you, really. However, if your opinions are the result of your personal experience, your experiences have been very different from mine. Gold is money. Cash is not money, it is a medium of exchange. Gold can frequently be traded directly for goods and services. In those instances where cash is required, gold can be traded for cash prior to the transaction. Gold's value is constant. Gold isn't rising, the dollar is spiralling down.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago