In response to:
olerocker, not trying to be a jerk towards you, really. However, if your opinions are the result of your personal experience, your experiences have been very different from mine. Gold is money. Cash is not money, it is a medium of exchange. Gold can frequently be traded directly for goods and services. In those instances where cash is required, gold can be traded for cash prior to the transaction. Gold's value is constant. Gold isn't rising, the dollar is spiralling down.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago