In response to:
olerocker, not trying to be a jerk towards you, really. However, if your opinions are the result of your personal experience, your experiences have been very different from mine. Gold is money. Cash is not money, it is a medium of exchange. Gold can frequently be traded directly for goods and services. In those instances where cash is required, gold can be traded for cash prior to the transaction. Gold's value is constant. Gold isn't rising, the dollar is spiralling down.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago