No One is Born Gay

Kurokitsune Wrote: Sep 09, 2014 10:10 PM
Hey, Herald why are you so full of yourself that you have show everyone here how much of a selfish human being you are by spewing your bigotry for everyone to read here?

No One is Born Gay

Kurokitsune Wrote: Sep 09, 2014 10:00 PM
The person who calls himself jblack35 claims that homosexuals can't change their sexual behavior , which goes to show that people like jblack35 want to pretend that ex- gays like myself don't exist & that is why people like him are willing to lie about it.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 8:34 PM
Sorry every one for Scott4672's childish comments toward me.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 8:30 PM
Scot I say again why are you ruining your credibility by childishly attacking me?, so please grow up & act like an adult instead of a child.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 8:25 PM
Scott4672 you & others are just proving what Mr. Nantz is saying in his column ,so please grow up and stop commenting like a child instead of as an adult.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 8:20 PM
Mag 14 how many business are you & others willing to see wrecked by these hoodlums just because you do not want the police to be able to defend themselves from them?

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 8:15 PM
Hey Scott4672 why do you have resort to a childish attack on me just because you disagree with what I have said in my comments? It just shows that you are reacting emotionally to what I have said & your other comments about the police shows that you would rather have the looters have the upper hand than having the police be able to keep the peace & being able to defend themselves from the rioters.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 7:32 PM
My sister was a police officer for many years , so I see nothing wrong the police beefing up on weapons& gear . It is offensive to me that some of you would rather have more police officers be killed by rioters than have the city streets be safe from looters & other kinds of criminals. Which goes to show that some of you would have more sympathy for the criminals than for the police.

Ferguson and the Militarization Myth

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 7:17 PM
I see that Mr. Nantz's column has struck a nerve of those who think that the police are going to break down their door's in the middle of the night ,,just goes to show what Mr. Nantz says in his column is true by the way some of you users are claiming that he is lying when you do not put forward any real facts to prove where he is lying.

The Problem With The Right Part 2

Kurokitsune Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 4:57 PM
I have one question for every one here is why do a lot of people who comment on this web site have to resort to childish name calling to make their point instead of talking about what the columns are saying?